Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Welcome to the 2016-2017 School Year!



Hello Middle School students and guardians! Welcome to Middle School Math.


Many of you have seen me around the school over the past few years. In these past three years I have taught kindergarten and fourth-grade at the Grapeview School District. In addition to coaching girl's basketball during the 2015-2016 school year (which I plan to continue doing so). I have made the jump to Middle School this year (my dream position)!


My philosophy is that together we are a team and together we can ensure the success of your student. In November we will have our Fall conferences, but if you have any questions or concerns you may email me at hpost@gsd54.org


Below are the links to the school calendar and supply list.

School Calendar

Supply List


As we begin a new unit in class I will write a post here for parents and guardians to be aware of what we are currently working on and the math vocabulary.


Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment